for our vessel project I had the idea that I wanted to create a something that was both feminine and masculine. I drew my inspiration from the linga and yoni combination in Hindu artwork.


these objects brought together in worship represent creative energy, or creation. I thought it would be clever to create a vessel that was more phallic in nature, but had obvious feminine features.



to finish this project I plan to smooth the top and bottom edges out to make them feel more with the flow of the object, as well as smoothing the overall surface of the object.

in my mind, if this vessel had a purpose it would be to bring the rose water to the temple to be poured out during times of worship.


I plan on glazing this red. the piece is about the passion of creation, and red rockets with boobs. it is also about feeling powerful and feminine all in one vessel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment